You don’t have to face tough times in life alone. Catholic Charities offers professional, low-cost counseling to individuals, couples and families of all faiths.
- Licensed clinical social workers offer professional counseling at six locations in the Greater Baton Rouge area
- Counseling provided for people of all ages and faiths for personal, marital and family problems
- Your goals might include stress reduction, problem resolution, better job performance, healthier relationships, improved communication and others, depending on the needs of you and your family.
- Referrals encouraged from Catholic churches and other faith groups for members of their congregations.
- Sliding scale fees are based on your income.
- Some insurance accepted. (Blue Cross-Blue Shield, Magellan, Medicare and others)
- Evening appointments available at some locations.
- Bi-lingual counselors located in Baton Rouge, Denham Springs and Donaldsonville.
To get started, call the location most convenient to you from the list below or 225-336-8708.
Baton Rouge Main Office
Call (225) 336-8708 for an appointment.
Mail: P. O. Box 4785, Baton Rouge, LA 70821-4785; FAX: (225) 336-8703
Counselors: Ms. Mary Uter, LCSW: Ms. Perla Steele, LCSW (Bilingual); Stephanie Gordon, LCSW; Brenda Durham, LCSW; Judy Fazio, LCSW
Call (225) 231-8030 to set an appointment.
Counselor: Mr. Luis O. Campos, LCSW (Bilingual)
Call (225) 336-8708 to set an appointment.
Mail: P. O. Box 508, Donaldsonville, LA 70346-0508
Counselor: Albert Steib, LCSW
Call (985) 542-5455 to set an appointment.
Mail: P. O. Box 2356, Hammond, LA 70401-2356
Counselors: Ms. Mollie Lynn, LCSW, Teresa L. Leeper, LCSW and Lydia Ledet, LCSW